LEGAL CONDITIONS FOR CANDIDATES
I.- Legal Information
Modern Partner Factory, S.L. (hereinafter Modern Partner), with registered office in Madrid, calle Gaztambide 40, bajo derecha (28015) and holder of C.I.F B 88079850 and registered in the Registro Mercantil de Madrid, is the owner and proprietor of the www.moderntalenthubeurope.com Website.
Modern Partner reserves the right to modify without prior notice, the design, presentation and/or configuration of this Website, as well as some or all of the services, and to add new services.
The present Legal Conditions regulate the access and use by Candidates of the services of the Website. The purpose of Modern Partner, through its Website, is to provide a platform specialised in profiles and vacancies of a technological nature and is aligned with Microsoft’s roles, which allows companies and Candidates to meet in an online environment, to generate new jobs, and to contact, increase, and improve their professional relationships.
In this sense, through the Website www.moderntalenthubeurope.com, Modern Partner aims to facilitate the Candidate to access job opportunities and companies to access the “CV” of Candidates registered in www.moderntalenthubeurope.com to fill vacancies with special technological roles and Microsoft solutions.
www.moderntalenthubeurope.com is constantly evolving and developing new tools that add value to registered users. The use of the Website implies full acceptance by the Candidates of the provisions included in the Legal Conditions in the version published at the time they access the Website, as well as the features and rules of use of the Website. It is therefore recommended that you periodically read these Legal Conditions.
We will attempt to keep the Website as available and updated as posible. In particular for maintenance, security, or capacity reasons, as well as due to events over which we have no influence, the services of Modern Partner may be temporarily suspended.
III.- Services Offered to Candidates
The services provided to Candidates from the Modern Partner Website are as follows:
– Registration of the Candidate free of charge on the Website www.moderntalenthubeurope.com through the Candidate registration process.
– Tools for the management of the job search through the www.moderntalenthubeurope.com.
– To be visible (according to the privacy level selected) through the database of Candidates registered in www.moderntalenthubeurope.com to the companies with access to this database.
– Receive automatic and free training programmes electronically. Some of these training programmes will be fully funded by Microsoft or Modern Partner with the objective of increasing the available talent pool and developing Candidates’ skills in Microsoft technologies. Modern Partner may create other services that it considers to be of interest to Candidates such as training in the skills/skills required for the development of Microsoft products and tools.
– Insertion of service assessment content.
IV.- Candidates’ Obligations
The Candidate agrees to make diligent use of the Website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the Law, good customs, and these Legal Conditions.
Modern Partner conditions the use of most of its services to the previous completion of the corresponding registration of the Candidate to the Website. The User must select the identifier (ID or login) and password, information that he/she agrees to keep and use with due diligence.
The use of the password is personal and non-transferable, and it may not be transferred, even temporarily, to third parties. Consequently, the Candidate is solely responsible for the use of his/her password, with full indemnity for Modern Partner. In the event that the Candidate knows or suspects that his or her password is being used by third parties, he or she should inform Modern Partner as soon as possible.
All information provided by the Candidate through the service must be truthful. For these purposes, the Candidate guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all data provided as a result of completing the forms necessary for subscription to the Service.
Similarly, it is the Candidate’s responsibility to keep all information provided through the Website up-to-date so that it corresponds at all times to the current situation of the Candidate. In any case, the Candidate will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to Modern Partner or third parties for the information provided.
The reproduction, distribution, transmission, adaptation or modification, by any means and in any form, of the contents of the Website (texts, designs, graphics, information, databases, sound and/or image files, logos, etc.) and other elements of this Website is prohibited, except with the prior authorisation of their legitimate owners or when permitted by law.
The Candidate is expressly prohibited from the following actions:
– Using mechanisms, software or scripts in connection with the use of the Website as well as attempting to crack keys, encryption systems or algorithms or any other security features.
– Use web scraping tools, automatic data mining robots, data mining add-ons or plug-ins and the like that compromise the security and protection of Modern Partner’s personal data.
– Blocking, overwriting, modifying or copying, unless this is necessary for the proper use of the Website services. For example, copying using “Robot/Crawler” type search engine technologies is not necessary for the proper use of the Website services and is therefore expressly prohibited.
– Disseminating, reproducing or publicly communicating content from the Modern Partner Website, Companies or third parties, without the prior authorisation of the rights holder.
– Any action likely to impair the functionality of Modern Partner’s infrastructure, in particular to overload it.
– To use any of the materials and information contained on this Website for any purpose that is unlawful and expressly prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
– Use or attempt to use another person’s account or create a false identity on the Website.
– Disclose or provide information protected by law due to contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as having inside information or information owned by another person and confidential by virtue of an employment relationship or confidentiality agreement).
– Use information, content or other data viewed or obtained through the Website to provide services that, in Modern Partner’s sole discretion, compete with the Website.
Any Candidate who intentionally breaches any of the foregoing obligations shall be liable for all damages caused by such breach of obligations and may result in the blocking of the Website service.
Once the Candidate has been recruited by a company, it will be advisable to block his/her profile on the Website, so that it is no longer public for the rest of the vacancies.
V.- Content Provided
Modern Partner allows Candidates through the Website to publish evaluations about the service offered. However, Modern Partner does not allow the distribution, management or communication of contents that deteriorate the quality of the service. The provision of content is prohibited:
– That are allegedly unlawful by national, EU or international regulations or that carry out allegedly unlawful activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That do not meet the quality parameters set out in Modern Partner.
– That violate the fundamental rights of individuals, lack of courtesy on the network, disturb or may generate negative opinions, and in general any content that Modern Partner considers inappropriate.
– That contain sensitive data (i.e. data relating to ideology, religion, beliefs, trade union membership and information relating to racial origin, health and sex life).
Modern Partner cannot control each and every content published, so it cannot assume responsibility for the content.
However, the content posted and published is periodically reviewed to ensure the principles of quality as well as the standards set out herein. Modern Partner may remove illegal or suspected illegal content from the Website without prior notice.
Any Candidate who inserts content that contravenes current legislation must be aware that he/she will be held responsible for the damages and consequences derived from it.
VI.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
All exploitation rights are reserved.
This Website is governed by Spanish law and is protected by national and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
The texts, designs, images, audio, databases, logos, structure, brands and other elements of this Website are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights of Modern Partner and/or third parties who have duly authorised their inclusion on the Website either by sending the registration form or by means of the agreements for the transfer of exploitation rights that they have stipulated with Modern Partner.
Any reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, modification, communication to the public, or other exploitation of all or any part of the content of this Website, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Modern Partner or third party owners. Any infringement of these rights may result in appropriate civil or criminal prosecution.
Modern Partner does not grant any licence or authorisation to use its intellectual and industrial property rights or any other property or right related to the Portal, the services or the contents of the Portal in any way whatsoever.
VII.- Privacy and Data Protection Policy
VIII.- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Legal Terms and Conditions and all other terms and conditions of the Website shall be governed by Spanish law.
For any questions that may arise or actions arising from the provision of services and content Modern Partner and the interpretation, application, enforcement or breach of the provisions herein, Modern Partner and the Candidate, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.